Crywolf Rain Overalls - Tan
For the younger ones, Crywolf Rain Overalls will keep little wolves warm and dry on any wet weather mission. Waterproof, fully adjustable and made using recycled materials, this year-round essential is designed to mix and match with our range of Crywolf rainwear.
Available in 6 new colours: Wild Rose, Camel, Lilac, Moss, Scout Blue and Khaki
Classic colours available: Dusty Pink (new classic), Black and Tan
- Recycled materials
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Double welded seams
- Domes on side for size adjustment
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps with plastic buckles
- Adjustable elastic feet straps to ensure overalls don't ride up
- Front bib pocket with reflective wolf icon
- CRYWOLF reflective word detail on rear
- Designed in New Zealand
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
- PFC and PFA Free
Available in sizes 1-6 years.
Our Rain Overalls sizing is true to age, with adjustable features on the sides, ankles and shoulder straps. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.