At Grey & Wild we are sure you will love your purchase, but we know that online shopping can be a little difficult at times, so we endeavour to make your shopping experience as easy as possible.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased, it does not fit or you simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for an exchange or alternatively if we cannot find that something that suits, a store credit will be arranged. This needs to be used within a 12 month period. All return must meet certain criteria from Grey + Wild. The conditions applying to returns or exchanges are as follows:
1. All returns must be unused (never worn, tried on is acceptable) and in their original condition (including all original protective packaging). Shoes must be in the original box and cannot have been worn outside.
2. All items must meet the return/exchange criteria and if items look to have been worn, the return or exchange will be at the discretion of Grey + Wild management.
3. Sale items cannot be returned, however sizes can be exchanged if they are available. Please choose wisely to avoid disappointment.
4. You must complete your return within 14 days of the date of your order. You are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
5. All exchanges are subject to an additional courier fee to have the correct sizes sent back out to you. Please note that we are available by phone and email to advise on sizes prior to purchase at all times.
Any faulty goods as under the Consumer Guarantees Act can be returned for a full refund. Return postage is at the expense of the consumer.
Grey + Wild reserves the right to reject returns outside the 14 day return period, or items which are returned that are not in their original condition and/or packaging.