Crywolf Khaki Stones Play jacket
We know that outdoor adventures don’t only happen in winter, so Crywolf have created a Classics Collection of Play Jackets, Rain Overalls and Rain Boots in 3 best selling colours, now available year-round.
In our commitment to sustainability, our collection of Crywolf Play Jackets has been made using recycled materials. The Play Jacket is a lightweight, unisex design that is both waterproof and wind protective, making it the perfect year-round essential for adventurous kids.
Available in 6 stylish new prints: Forget Me Not, Winter Bloom, Butterfly Catcher, Great Outdoors, Nature Trail, and Khaki Stones.
Available in 3 classic colourways: Dusty Pink (New classic), Black and Tan
- Recycled materials
- 100% waterproof to 3,000mm
- Wind protective
- Double welded seams
- Adjustable lined hood with peak
- Concealed YKK Vislon Zippers
- Snap closures
- Elasticated wrist cuffs with adjustable velcro
- Hand pockets
- Reflective Wolf logo on chest
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Play Jacket sizing is true to age, with a relaxed fit to allow room for layers to be worn underneath. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
- Recycled polyester bonded with waterproof PU outer
- Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Paraffins
- Designed and tested in New Zealand
- PFC and PFA Free